Terms of service
Article 1 (Application) When a user places an order for products sold by our company through this online store, it is assumed that they have agreed to comply with these terms and conditions. In addition to these terms and conditions, our company may establish various rules and regulations (hereinafter referred to as "specific provisions") for the use of this online store. Regardless of their name, the specific provisions shall constitute part of these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of these terms and conditions and the specific provisions, unless otherwise specified in the specific provisions, the provisions of the specific provisions shall take precedence.
Article 2 (User Registration) In this online store, registration applicants shall apply for user registration in accordance with these terms and conditions and the method specified by our company. Upon approval of the registration application, our company will notify the registration applicant, and the user registration will be completed. Our company may refuse to approve a registration application if there are any of the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reasons:
- If false information is provided in the registration application
- If the application is made by a person who has violated these terms and conditions
- If our company deems the registration application inappropriate for any other reason
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password) Users shall be responsible for managing their user ID and password for this online store. Under no circumstances shall users transfer, lend, or share their user ID and password with third parties. If a combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and is used to log in, it will be considered as the user's own use. Except in cases where our company has intentional or gross negligence, our company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the unauthorized use of a user ID and password by a third party.
Article 4 (Formation of Sales Contract) In this online store, a sales contract shall be deemed to be formed when a user applies for purchase to our company and our company notifies the user of the acceptance of such application. The ownership and risk of the product shall be transferred to the user when our company delivers the product to the delivery service provider. Our company may cancel the aforementioned sales contract without prior notice to the user if any of the following reasons apply:
- If the user has violated these terms and conditions
- If the delivery of the product cannot be completed due to an unknown recipient or prolonged absence
- If the user has engaged in prohibited acts as stipulated in Article 6
- If there is a delay or non-performance of payment obligations such that the payment cannot be confirmed
- If the payment by credit card cannot be made in the case of an application made through card payment
- If an order is placed by a person under the age of 18 without obtaining parental consent
- If the ordered product is out of stock and there is no scheduled restocking thereafter
- If the product is damaged or defective before delivery, there is no replacement stock, and there is no scheduled restocking
- If the product becomes unavailable due to discontinuation of production, etc.
- If there are other circumstances where the trust relationship between our company and the user is deemed to be damaged Payment methods, delivery methods, cancellation methods for purchase applications, return methods, and other matters related to this online store shall be determined separately by our company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights) The copyright or other intellectual property rights of the product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") provided by this online store belong to our company, content providers, and other legitimate right holders. Users are not allowed to reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise use them without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Acts) Users shall not engage in the following acts when using this online store:
- Acts that violate laws
- Acts that infringe upon the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, or other rights of our company, other users, or third parties
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to our company, other users, or third parties
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this online store
- Acts of unauthorized access to this online store or unauthorized use of the systems or networks related to this online store
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information of other users
- Acts of using this online store for commercial purposes without the prior approval of our company
- Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses through this online store
- Acts of sending or posting harmful or offensive information, including slanderous, obscene, or violent content
- Acts that violate public order and morals
- Other acts that our company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of Online Store Provision)
The company may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of this online store without prior notice to the user if any of the following reasons are determined:
- Maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this online store.
- Difficulties in providing this online store due to force majeure events such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, natural disasters, wars, riots, civil unrest, enactment or revision of laws and regulations, power outages, accidents in transportation systems, or other stoppage of social infrastructure, outbreaks of infectious diseases, and other unforeseeable circumstances.
- Suspension of computers, communication lines, or other accidents.
- Any other situation where the company deems it difficult to provide this online store.
The company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by the user or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this online store, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Usage Restrictions and Membership Cancellation)
The company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of this online store or cancel the user's membership if the user falls under any of the following circumstances:
- Violation of any provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Discovery of false information in the registered details.
- The credit card provided by the user for payment has been suspended.
- Non-performance of payment obligations such as fees.
- Failure to respond within a certain period to communications from the company.
- No usage of this online store for a certain period of time since the last use.
- Delay or non-performance of payment obligations and other debt-related issues.
- Repeated returns or cancellations.
- Any other situation where the company deems the user's use of this online store inappropriate.
The company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of actions taken by the company based on this article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
The user may withdraw from this online store by following the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 10 (Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability)
The company does not guarantee that this online store is free from defects (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for specific purposes, security, etc.) either practically or legally.
The company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to the use of this online store.
If the contract between the company and the user regarding this online store (including these terms and conditions) becomes a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Act, the provisions of Article 7, paragraph 2, Article 8, paragraph 2, Article 10, paragraph 2, and Article 11 shall not apply. However, even in such cases, the company shall not be liable for damages incurred by the user due to the company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) in non-performance of obligations or unlawful acts, including damages arising from special circumstances that could have been foreseen by the company or the user.
The company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes arising between the user and other users or third parties concerning this online store.
Article 11 (Changes to Service Content, etc.)
The company may change, add, or discontinue part or all of the content of this online store without prior notice or consent from the user, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result.
Article 12 (Amendment of Terms and Conditions)
The company may change these terms and conditions without prior notice or consent from the user. The revised terms and conditions shall become effective from the time they are posted on this online store, and the user shall comply with the revised terms and conditions when using this online store thereafter.
Article 14 (Notice or Communication) Notifications or communications between the user and the company shall be conducted through the methods specified by the company. Unless the user provides a change notification according to the separate method specified by the company, the currently registered contact information shall be deemed valid, and the company will send notifications or communications to the respective contact information, considering them to have reached the user at the time of dispatch.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations) Without the prior written consent of the company, the user shall not transfer or pledge the position under the usage agreement or the rights or obligations based on these terms to a third party.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction) The interpretation of these terms shall be governed by Japanese law. In the event of a dispute arising from this online store, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance and have exclusive jurisdiction, as agreed upon.